5. No alcohol is to be consumed before or during the hunt.
6. No smoking is allowed while driving through pastures or while hunting.
7. Only ranch vehicles are allowed in hunting pastures unless authorized by ranch agent to do so.
8. No hunting in or around feeders. All feeders have designated "no hunting" areas which will be pointed out to the hunters.
9. No crossing of fences unless an agent of the ranch has been notified before hand.
10. All animals will be cleaned, weighed, and measured at headquarters of the ranch for our game management records. "NO EXCEPTIONS"
11. All walk-in coolers and facilities should kept clean. Please "leave it like you found it...CLEAN!"
12. The Turkey Hunters Golden Rule, for the Elbow Lake Ranch. One rule we live by for our turkey hunting operation is if a gobbler is shot, and other toms are present the Hunter remain still and calm so as not to spook the other birds. The turkeys should be able to leave the area on their own accord. Big gobblers do get smart to calling and excited hunters add to their "getting wise". We want all of our hunters to have a shared Golden Experience.
Upon Arrival to the Ranch you'll be provided the entire set of these Rules.
Elbow Lake Ranch Refund/Reschedule
1. All Deposits are NONREFUNDABLE, NO EXCEPTIONS
2. If circumstances prevent you from making the hunt, you may reschedule your hunt on another open date only if you notify us no later than 60 days prior to your original date and another open date is available.
3. Hunts within 60 days of the original scheduled date will not be rescheduled, NO EXCEPTIONS. Last minute cancellations and no shows will be billed in full for the balance due on the hunt.
If you have any questions about the above policy please contact us.
Elbow Lake Ranch Rules:
Including, but not limited to:
1. Upon arrival to the ranch, you will be asked to sign a Release of Liability, and Acknowledgment, and Acceptance of Dangers, Risks, and Hazards of Hunting Lease.
2. Any animal wounded will be considered a dead animal. Every attempt will be made to recover the animal.
3. All Texas Parks & Wildlife Dept. rules and regulations will be followed and every Hunter will be held to these regulations.
4. All weapons will remain unloaded until we
are in the pasture and ready to hunt.